- Cancellations are accepted with a full refund up to 4 weeks before the training. All seats are
transferable at any time.
- Students provide their own laptops and mouse (preferably a 3-button scroll wheel) with the pro version
of SketchUp (demo okay) already loaded.
- Free SketchUp 101 is a mandatory prerequisite for all classes, including but not limited to Google
SketchUp Essentials II, Google SketchUp Advanced Skills I, Google SketchUp Advanced Skills II, Google
SketchUp Workflow for Architects, LayOut Skills. Satisfaction is guaranteed as long as attendees have
taken the recommended Free SketchUp 101 course prior to attending the live training sessions.
- Bright Ideas Consultants reserves the right to cancel any class within 5 business days of the training
and either reschedule or provide a full refund. In the event of an emergency within 5 days of the
training, Bright Ideas will reschedule the class to a reasonable date.
- Should the scheduled instructor not be able to make the class, Bright Ideas Consultants reserves the
right to provide a suitable replacement.
- Bright Ideas Consultants reserves the right to change the training location to a different nearby location
to better accommodate the class.
We offer free demos, classes, and consulting to get you ready for the training in your city...
1. Watch "The SketchUp Workflow for Architects" Web Demo
- Realize the power of this software and how designers can use it to expedite their workflow
2. Take Free SketchUp 101
- Learn the basics of Google SketchUp at no cost to you!!!
3. Take advantage of 30 Minutes of free Online consulting
- Push through those first roadblocks with a live instructor who will help you adapt this impressive
software into your design process
Next, Sign up for these invaluable live classes to earn Continuing Education Learning Units (AIA, ASLA)
Google SketchUp Essentials II :: (3) Continuing Education Learning Units (AIA, ASLA)
- Learn intermediate level skills such as Organizing a model with components, Match Photo, and Google
Earth import/export. Click for more information...
LayOut Skills ::
The SketchUp Workflow ::
DETAILS. the fine print.